Positive and differentiated customer service experience
Webinar recording Mogens Bjerre, Associate Professor at Copenhagen Business School
Positive and differentiated customer experiences are a vital competitive parameter in many industries. Companies that are successful in this area increase their customer retention, employee engagement, sales revenue, customer intake and reduce costs. But how can we make abstract concepts such as customer-centricity and customer experience more specific? And which driving forces are vital for successfully delivering good customer experiences?
Get access to the webinar
Watch the webinar recording where we specifically will look at:
- What is the gap between company perception and customer experiences?
- What parameters are considered most important in creating positive experiences from a customer point of view?
- How can an organization/ company support outstanding customer experiences?
- Real-life examples and cases
- How can companies turn their strategic initiatives into specific actions?